Out of stock
This pack of 6 A5 greeting cards is perfect for lovers of the Peak District National Park.
Each card is blank inside and features a different view of the Dark Peak area of Britain’s oldest National Park:
- A Millstone in Padley Gorge
- Burbage Valley showing Karl Wark and Higgar Tor
- Winnats Pass
- Bamford Edge looking over Ladybower Reservoir
- The Sheep Wash Bridge at Ashford in The Water
- The Path to Mam Tor in the early evening
The large A5 format makes these greeting cards ideal for writing your own message and suitable for any occasion. Don’t worry they’ll post as a standard letter!
Each of the six designs is individually packed with a white envelope and sealed in a cellophane bag.